As a not for profit you need to appeal to multiple stakeholders in an increasingly competitive market.
Just being a good cause isn’t enough to make you stand out from the crowd. You need to be proactive and you need to control the message. And for that you need effective, genuine and mission-driven marketing.
Our experienced not for profit marketing consultants work with executive teams to deliver results-driven, cost-effective marketing solutions. Whether you need an on-call marketing team or extra resources to complete a specific marketing project, we can tailor our services to meet your needs.
Importantly, we’re focused on building the marketing capability of in-house teams and positioning not for profits to achieve maximum impact against their mission.
Talk to us about…
- Refreshing or redeveloping your brand and corporate identity
- Developing a practical marketing plan linked to your strategic plan
- Outsourcing to our Virtual Marketing Team – on-call help with marketing-related strategy, project management and execution, when you need it
- Harnessing the power of social media
- Developing a cost-effective, user-friendly website that inspires action
- Designing engaging print and digital publications (e.g. annual reports, eBooks, newsletters, etc.)
- Copywriting and editing for professional and on-message marketing content
What our clients say
“CBB’s marketing consulting team … ran an inspiring, thought-provoking and practical workshop for us which helped us to gain clarity on our ‘voice’. Together we came up with strong brand messages which we are using to this day, to great effect.
Following the workshop we engaged the CBB team to help us with writing some of our marketing materials, including our website, to ensure that we were positioning ourselves as favourably as possible. We couldn’t be happier with the results.
The process we have undergone with CBB has been underpinned by a strong sense of partnership and collaboration. The team understands our organisation, is entrenched in the sector and is thoroughly supportive of our work. The not for profit sector can only benefit from the support of organisations like CBB.” Maureen Lawlor, CEO, Down Syndrome SA
Read more on our client feedback page.
Want to know more?
Meg Drechsler is our Senior Marketing Consultant, who can help you find creative and strategic solutions to your NFP’s marketing needs. Get in touch via:Read a case study