The interactive Zoom sessions run over 10 weeks beginning on Tuesday, 4 May 2021 at 11am (ACST). The first session will run for two hours and following sessions will be an hour and a half.
Each webinar is designed to provide knowledge, practices and exercises to link theory and practice together and support behavioural change. Below is a summary of each module:
- Introduction to mindfulness – Tuesday, 4 May 11am (ACST)
Understanding how the mind works and the integration of mind and body. An exploration of stress and recovery.
- Attention and focus – Tuesday, 11 May 11am (ACST)
Attention is central to cultivating mindful practices and transforming our working mind. Neuroplasticity.
- Emotions – Tuesday, 18 May 11am (ACST)
Acknowledging and identifying emotions. Working with emotions to expand our intelligence and working practices.
- Positive emotions – Tuesday, 25 May 11am (ACST)
Positive emotions, reward mechanisms.
- Time and flow – Tuesday, 1 June 11am (ACST)
Working in flow is the key to creative effectiveness in today’s knowledge world. Understanding and using time well.
- Deepening – Tuesday, 8 June 11am (ACST)
Moving from personal practice to organisational and team practices.
- Communication – Tuesday, 15 June 11am (ACST)
Deepening connections, understanding the social brain and the importance of empathy and compassion in leadership.
- Collaboration – Tuesday, 22 May 11am (ACST)
Mindful collaboration and building collective team intelligence/psychological safety.
- Leadership – Tuesday, 29 June 11am (ACST)
Decision making, navigating change, working with uncertainty.
- Closing session – Tuesday, 6 July 11am (ACST)
Working with habits, supporting behavioural shifts, neuroplasticity revisited.