At CBB we believe that community development is a process for enhancing the well-being of individuals, communities, and the organisations which serve their needs. Through our Community Development Program we are committed to pledging our surplus funds and resources towards activities that include:
- CBB Community Development Grants, which (when open) are advertised here
- Bursaries and scholarships to selected conferences and courses available to not for profit employees
- Donating $5 from every ticket sold to our Community ExecNet breakfast series (which is then matched by funds from our Community Development Program) to a local charity
- Employee volunteering and fundraising
- Donating our time to sit on not for profit boards and committees
- Matching up not for profit Boards and individuals through BoardMatch.
This ambition glues our organisational culture together and drives CBB staff motivation at all levels. We proudly share similar values with our clients who we work with as partners in achieving positive social justice outcomes. We are committed to developing sustainable long-term solutions for and with our clients.