Welcome to CBB salary packaging! CBB is Australia’s only social enterprise that provides salary packaging services to employees of eligible Not for Profit organisations. If you are a Not for Profit employee responsible for choosing your salary packaging provider, click here for further information.
If you are an existing salary packaging customer you can download forms, log in to your CBB account to access statements and login to your Beyond Bank account to check your card balances, set up notifications and alerts and much more.
If your organisation has chosen CBB to provide its salary packaging services, and you are still deciding whether to sign up, the following information may help you in your decision:
- By salary packaging you can gain a 5-15% increase in your take-home pay. It is ATO approved and 100% legitimate.
- More than 75% of employees eligible for CBB salary packaging choose to take up the benefits.
- CBB is a Not for Profit social enterprise that has been providing salary packaging to the sector for over 15 years. The surplus income we generate from salary packaging is reinvested back into the sector through our Community Development Program.
Further information for individuals
- What is salary packaging? Read more or watch the video.
- What is the meal entertainment and holiday accommodation benefit? Read more.
- How much tax will I save? Use the salary packaging calculator to find out.
- Frequently asked questions.
What our customers say*
- Salary packaging has helped me with keeping up regular payments that are really important like mortgage payments. I would never be able to remember to pay this if I did this on my own. Thanks CBB for this opportunity to do this. Employee – Drug and Alcohol Services Australia, Alice Springs NT
- Customer service on the phone was fantastic and is the reason I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend CBB. Staff on the other end of the phone are clear, easy to understand, helpful and friendly. They made it really easy. Employee – Lutheran Community Care SA/NT
- I’m glad I have finally joined up with CBB salary packaging. I should have done it years ago. Employee – Silverchain
* Results and feedback from the November 2017 feedback survey sent to CBB salary packaging customers.