Welcome to CBB salary packaging! CBB is Australia’s only social enterprise that provides salary packaging services to employees of eligible Not for Profit organisations. If you are a Not for Profit employee responsible for choosing your salary packaging provider, click here for further information.
If you are an existing salary packaging customer you can download forms, log in to your CBB account to access statements and login to your Beyond Bank account to check your card balances, set up notifications and alerts and much more.
If your organisation has chosen CBB to provide its salary packaging services, and you are still deciding whether to sign up, the following information may help you in your decision:
- By salary packaging you can gain a 6 – 12% increase in your take-home pay. It is ATO approved and 100% legitimate.
- More than 75% of employees eligible for CBB salary packaging choose to take up the benefits.
- CBB is a Not for Profit social enterprise that has been providing salary packaging to the sector for over 15 years. The surplus income we generate from salary packaging is reinvested back into the sector through our Community Development Program.
Further information for individuals
- What is salary packaging? Read more
- What is the meal entertainment and holiday accommodation benefit? Read more.
- How much tax will I save? Use the salary packaging calculator to find out.
- Frequently asked questions.
What our customers say*
- My quality of life is better, I am not bogged down with bills and it’s easier to manage my family budget. I am able to give my children a few more experiences such as concerts or performances through being able to manage my money through salary packaging. Employee – Community Living Australia
- When I needed assistance, all staff was pleasant and my issues were resolved quickly. Salary packaging was a great way to have my regular payments taken care of. Employee – NT Friendship and Support
- Salary Packaging has reduced the repayments period of my mortgage . Employee – Australia Community
*Feedback from the April 2018 new customer survey sent to all CBB new salary packaging customers.