CBB events run throughout the year. We run a variety of information sessions and workshops for the not for profit sector that provide an opportunity to up-skill in areas of interest, network with industry leaders and stay up-to-date with key topics.
Our event series Community ExecNet is a breakfast series for not for profit executives and Board members held throughout Australia.
With the disability sector continuing to adapt to the changing landscape of NDIS, we’ve brought together a couple of great speakers to provide a big picture view.
This ExecNet will share national perspectives on how providers are faring, ranging from benchmarking organisational performance, to adapting to new quality and safeguards requirements, and learning from the Royal Commission into Aged Care.
We invite you to attend this ExecNet event and hear from our special guest speakers:
Professor David Gilchrist, University of WA
- Discuss his latest report which benchmarks the organisational performance of almost 200 NDIS providers and the practical implications for your organisation
- Share results of his extensive NDIS research findings
- Discuss the state of the sector
- Provide key messages for all NFPs when working within the NDIS
Sharon Floyd, Director, Engels Floyd
- Share learnings and practical tips from Engels Floyd’s experience of:
– training all of the NDIS auditors on behalf of the NDIS Quality and Safeguarding Commission
– supporting new and existing NDIS providers to prepare for registration under the new requirements
$5 from every ticket sold will be donated to Southern Volunteering.
Date: Thursday 6 June 2019
Time: 7:30 am – 9:30 am
Venue: Adelaide Pavilion, Cnr South Terrace & Peacock Road, Adelaide
Cost: Tickets – $49 + gst (includes cooked breakfast) Group discounts available
Please note: Payments can be made via credit card only (invoice issued at that time). Refunds are only available prior to the event registration closing date. In the event you are unable to attend, substitute attendees are permitted.