CBB the not4profit people aims to be an exemplary employer by consistently applying the following:
- Values all its Employees;
- Facilitates openness and transparency in communication and information exchange;
- Recognises and rewards a fair day's work;
- Recognises and acknowledges the skills and abilities of Employees;
- Provides on-going constructive feedback by managers as well as a formal system of Employee performance development;
- Encourages and supports the training and development of Employees;
- Motivates Employees by providing a positive culture, flexible and family friendly workplace, while maintaining high quality outcomes for clients; and
- Provides a mutually respectful working environment.
Job vacancies at CBB will usually be advertised and applications invited at the time. If no vacancies exist, general enquiries and expressions of interest including a covering letter and CV, may be sent to
Vacancies at CBB
There are no job vacancies at this time.