At CBB we believe that community development is a process for enhancing the well-being of individuals, communities, and the organisations which serve their needs. Through our Community Development Program we are committed to pledging our surplus funds and resources towards activities that include:
- CBB Community Development Grants, which (when open) are advertised here
- Bursaries and scholarships to selected conferences and courses available to not for profit employees
- Matching donations to registered charities on Givematcher
- Donating $5 from every ticket sold to our Community ExecNet breakfast series (which is then matched by funds from our Community Development Program) to a local charity
- Employee volunteering and fundraising
- Donating our time to sit on not for profit boards and committees
- Contributing to the collective impact movement through our position as a founding partner of Together SA
- Matching up not for profit Boards and individuals through BoardMatch.
This ambition glues our organisational culture together and drives CBB staff motivation at all levels. We proudly share similar values with our clients who we work with as partners in achieving positive social justice outcomes. We are committed to developing sustainable long-term solutions for and with our clients.
Want to know more?
Jane Arnott is our General Manager, Consulting and Business Services and can talk all day about the great things we do through our Community Development Program. She can do that over the phone or via email.
Phone: 1300 284 364