CBB Community Leadership
- CBB the not4profit people publicly advocates for the sector when issues arise. CBB is an active member of the South Australian Council of Social Service (SACOSS) and contributes to the Australian Council of Social Service (ACOSS).
- CBB conducts surveys to identify sector needs and seeks support to assist in finding solutions.
Community Services Initiatives
CBB Salary Packaging partners with many organisations and assists with programs that enhance employee attraction, development and retention. These include employee recognition awards, celebrations and educational and healthy workplace programs.
CBB Community Consulting Initiatives and Pro-bono Support
CBB regularly provides support to needy Not for Profit organisations. Services are provided for reduced fees or without charge from a range of services offered.
- Professional Speaker Service CBB has specialists who volunteer their time and expertise to support conferences and other ventures.
- Effective Governance requires a Board to embrace practices and assessment processes to ensure that they are meeting best practice and legal requirements.
- Strategic and Business Planning the ability of an organisation to meet the challenges of the future is often driven by its ability to think and act strategically in an environment that is constantly changing.
- Diagnostic Reviews that provide a scan of organisations' strengths and weaknesses.
- Surveys the most significant survey CBB conducts to provide information for the sector is the Executive Salary Survey. This is the only one of its kind specialising in Not for Profit community services Australia-wide.
CBB Surplus Income
CBB provides valuable services and benefits to assist organisations and individuals. At the end of each financial year, CBB earmarks surplus funds to support and invest in community development.
Click here to contact CBB the not4profit people.