CBB Grants and Scholarships
CBB Bursary for WEAAD Conference
We are excited to announce that we have partnered with the Aged Rights Advocacy Service (ARAS) to provide the CBB Bursary for attendance at the World Elder Abuse Awareness Day (WEAAD) National Conference being held Monday 17 - Tuesday 18 June at the Adelaide Convention Centre.
The bursary will cover the cost of attendance at the conference to the value of $1500 for the successful applicant.
Download the conference brochure
- Individual must be employed by a Not for Profit community organisation (either paid or voluntary);
- The total annual income of the organisation (from all sources) must not exceed $1,000,000;
- The organisation must be situated in a rural or remote area;
- The application must be endorsed and signed by the Chairperson, chief executive or manager of the service by which the applicant is employed;
The applicant must agree to provide a 500-1,000 word report within two months after the conference takes place, regarding the learning acquired at the conference and the benefits to their employer organisation and available for CBB and/or ARAS promotional use.
Applications close Monday June 3
To apply for this bursary opportunity:
with the following details:
- Full Name
- Contact Number
- Email Address
For all enquiries call 1300 284 364
To stay up-to-date and be notified of CBB Community Development Grants, we invite you to join our mailing list.
2012 Grant Winners
CBB provided funding of up to $2,000 + GST to help eligible organisations provide direct support to those in need in the Australian community sector.
- Northern Area Community & Youth Services Inc. – Mobile service delivery office
- Muscular Dystrophy Association South Australia – Regional Visits to Remote Clients and Service Providers
- Newlife Care Inc. – Replacement of Computer essential for service delivery
- Karratha Community House Inc. – Delivery of Pilot School Readiness Program
- Haemophilia Foundation NSW Inc. – IT Infrastructure for Remote Service Delivery
- Asperger Services Australia Ltd – Resources for Library
- Australian Council on Children and the Media Inc – IT infrastructure for Service Delivery
- Heartkids Queensland Inc. – IT infrastructure for Service Delivery
- South Australian Sport and Recreation Association for People with Integrated Difficulties Inc. – Design and Publication Software.
Registrations at CBB Courses
CBB offers free participation to organisations to benefit from specified courses offered by CBB Professional Development throughout Australia. These programs assist organisations to improve the skills and knowledge of staff or volunteers working in the sector.
Governor's Leadership Foundation (GLF) Keith Fulton Memorial Scholarship
Since 2003, CBB has been proud to offer a paid scholarship to community sector employees in South Australia who are keen to develop leadership skills through the GLF - a progressive and unique initiative that focuses future leaders on complex issues facing our state. CBB supports staff from organisations who are unable to afford such a premium program.
CBB partners with the Adelaide University Executive Education Unit to provide a scholarship for an emerging manager to participate in well recognised management training.
Board Vacancy Recruitment
CBB partners with the Leaders Institute of South Australia to identify graduates of the GLF who are interested in joining a Not for Profit Board to offer their experience and skills to "make a difference". CBB assists by matching graduates to Board vacancies. Click here to register.
Click here to contact CBB the not4profit people.