At CBB we offer a positive, flexible and family-friendly workplace whilst maintaining high quality outcomes for our clients and customers. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Job vacancies at CBB will usually be advertised on this page and applications invited at the time. If no vacancies exist, general enquiries and expressions of interest including a covering letter and CV, may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Customer Care Team Member
- Passionate Customer Care Role
- Eastern Suburbs Location
- Not for Profit Sector
- 1 x Part Time Position – minimum 20 hours (over 5 days)
Community Business Bureau, works with not for profits Australia wide, to help them be better at what they do by delivering personalised and cost-effective services. Community Business Bureau is a unique organisation with an exciting business model – a social enterprise which operates a fee-for-service business with a clear social purpose. We provide boutique salary packaging services, consulting and business services, including, human resources, finance and accounting and marketing solutions to the NFP sector.
Community Business Bureau salary packaging provides a range of salary packaging products and services which are tailored to suit customer’s needs and impact positively on staff attraction and retention in the sector.
Dedication to service and professionalism has led to continued growth of the business nationally. This presents an exciting opportunity for a community minded, service driven professional to support Community Business Bureau salary packaging and the services we provide to current and future customers.
This role is an opportunity to work with a great team and build a rewarding career within Community Business Bureau and the community sector. You will work with customers to support and initiate salary packaging services that meet their individual requirements.
Key accountabilities include:
- Provide advice and assistance to new and existing customers regarding Community Business Bureau salary packaging services through phone, email and occasional face-to-face contact
- Build ongoing, productive relationships with customers by providing high quality service which reflects Community Business Bureau’s core values of Respect, Integrity, Service and Empowerment
- Provide advice and direction to customers regarding the application and interpretation of policies and procedures
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate:
- Minimum two years’ experience in a Call Centre environment
Experience in Banking / Finance
- A strong understanding of salary packaging is desirable
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Professional personal presentation skills
- A methodical approach to organising work including managing priorities, working to deadlines, attention to detail and following established procedures
- An ethical and empathetic approach to building strong customer relationships
- Strong problem solving ability
- A positive outlook to working in a team environment
If you’re passionate about the not for profit sector and have exceptional customer service skills and experience, then we would love to hear from you. Enquiries relating to the position can be emailed to email@example.com
Please send your resume and cover letter (in Word format) by 30th January 2017 through Seek.