At CBB we offer a positive, flexible and family-friendly workplace whilst maintaining high quality outcomes for our clients and customers. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Job vacancies at CBB will usually be advertised on this page and applications invited at the time. If no vacancies exist, general enquiries and expressions of interest including a covering letter and CV, may be sent to email@example.com.
Want to know what it’s like to work at CBB? Watch our video to hear from our staff.
Customer Service Manager
- Lead national ‘in-bound’ customer service team
- Newly created role
- Inner eastern suburbs location
- Social Enterprise working with Not for Profit clients
CBB – the not4profit people works with Not for Profits Australia–wide to help them be better at what they do by delivering personalised and cost-effective services. CBB is a unique organisation with an exciting business model – a social enterprise which operates a fee-for-service business with a clear social purpose. We provide boutique salary packaging services, management consulting, HR, finance and accounting, and marketing solutions to the NFP sector.
CBB Salary Packaging provides a range of salary packaging products and services which are tailored to suit clients’ needs and impact positively on staff attraction and retention. Dedication to service and professionalism has led to continued growth of the business nationally. This presents an exciting opportunity for a community minded, service driven professional to join and champion CBB’s Salary Packaging services. This newly created role will provide you with an opportunity to build on your already successful career.
The role will report directly through to the General Manager Operations. You will be responsible for leading CBB’s Salary Packaging customer service team, the CBB Helpline and CBB Reception in achieving a high level of customer service standards and key deliverables.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate:
- minimum two years’ experience in leading, coordinating and developing customer service teams including call centre environments
- proven history in managing direct reports
- a passion for delivering high levels of customer service
- superior communication and relationship building skills
- experience in managing transactional based administrative processes
- taking a lead role on reviewing customer service levels and commitment to continuous improvement practices
- experience in supporting initiatives in driving positive culture and high performing teams
- minimum Certificate IV in related field or equivalent
- experience in salary packaging and or banking will be highly regarded, however not essential
If you are passionate about the community sector and have successfully led high performing customer service teams, then we would love to hear from you. All enquires for the position can be directed to Jo Swingler on 08 8444 9700. Requests for the Position Description can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications including your resume and a cover letter on key points above (2 pages maximum) must be lodged through Seek by 9am on Monday 12th September 2016.