At CBB we offer a positive, flexible and family-friendly workplace whilst maintaining high quality outcomes for our clients and customers. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Job vacancies at CBB will usually be advertised on this page and applications invited at the time. If no vacancies exist, general enquiries and expressions of interest including a covering letter and CV, may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to know what it’s like to work at CBB? Watch our video to hear from our staff.
Marketing Officer – Part-Time
- Maternity leave cover (up to 12 months)
- Part-time role
- National not for profit organisation
- Great location with onsite parking
- Positive team culture
Are you a passionate and committed marketing professional seeking a part-time role that offers you the opportunity to utilise your experience?
Located in Kensington, Community Business Bureau (CBB) is offering an exciting opportunity to join the marketing team of this unique not for profit and social enterprise, for a period of up to 12 months (maternity leave cover).
Reporting directly to the General Manager – Marketing and Community Engagement, your main responsibilities will include:
- Event coordination including seminars, workshops, and trade displays.
- Liaising with CBB corporate partners and sponsorship fulfilment activities.
- Coordinating direct mail campaigns using MailChimp.
- Accurately maintaining, updating and extracting reports from the CRM system.
- Creating online surveys and monitoring responses using Survey Monkey.
- Providing general support within the marketing and administration team, including document formatting, research, filing and phone answering.
To be successful in this role you will ideally have the following:
- Minimum two years in a similar role.
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing or similar.
- Strong event coordination experience.
- CRM experience.
- Advanced computer literacy including Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Tech-savvy in online software including MailChimp, Survey Monkey and WordPress (or similar).
- Experience in using social media including Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Experience in, or a willingness to work in, the not for profit sector.
- Adobe design software skills (desirable).
In addition to the above, the successful candidate will be:
- A strong verbal and written communicator.
- Highly organised with attention to detail.
- Professionally presented.
- A team player with a can-do attitude.
- Willing and able to work outside normal work hours when required.
This role is for up to three days per week which will include work outside of normal hours when required. Flexible work arrangements are available.
Applications close COB Friday 4 November with anticipated job commencement date of December 2016.
Please apply through Seek. No agencies please.
CBB is an equal opportunity employer.
Please note: applications that do not include a cover letter that specifically addresses the job advertisement will not be considered.